STATEMENT ON COVID-19
As we all know, the coronavirus (COVID-19) is dominating our lives and threatening our communities right now. The safety of your family and our family is our priority. As business owners, we have decided to implement the preventative measure of “social distancing” to hopefully prevent the spread of the virus. Below are steps we are taking to combat the potential spread of this virus.
- We encourage a shopping appointment so we can schedule our showroom traffic.
- When we meet with you, we will say “hello”, but we will not shake hands
- We require frequent hand washing
- We require our staff to wipe down doorknobs and equipment used at our stores
- We aim to keep a safe distance for conversations
- We ask our employees to stay home when sick
- We confirm a healthy environment in our customers households before our in-home appointments
- Even though our projects are specific to your home, we encourage remote communication tools in place of face-to-face meetings
We apologize for any inconvenience. If, for any reason you have a specific request for our staff, please let us know and we’ll do our best to accommodate your needs.